30-Day Marketing Plan
Our objective is to be your MEGAPHONE IN THE MARKETPLACE making it EASY for a buyer looking for a home like yours to find it through the internet, a buyer's agent and a yard sign that points to the internet.
How we do it
- In depth consultation with the Seller where Marketing Plan and pricing strategy is fully explained with supporting data.
- Complete all initial paperwork accurately
- Install "For Sale" sign with web address
- Have your home photographed by a professional photographer.
- Install "Lock Box"
- Place your home on the Multiple Listing Services, NorthWoodwardHomes.com, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Remax.com, Facebook, and all other relevant websites that buyers go to.
- Send "Just Listed" postcards to sphere of influence and neighborhood.
- Review showing procedure
- Promote your property to every Buyer, Realtor, and anyone else who may know someone looking for a home.
- Attempt to obtain showing feedback on condition and price and share with Seller.
- Discuss activity
- Discuss market evaluation, sales and competition
- Discuss price, terms and conditions of offers
- Review Seller's motivation and urgency to sell
- Discuss market position and price adjustment
- Provide staging and repair suggestions that will help sell your home quickly and reduce complications
- Present all offers and discuss negotiation strategies.
- Help you deal with inspection issues
- Meet the lender's appraiser at the property and provide comparable sales data and other necessary information about the property.
- Keep you informed about the status of buyer's loan and progress toward closing
- Examine closing documents for accuracy with Supervising Broker
- Attendance at closing.